High Quality Cat5E SF/UTP Double Shielded Patch Cable is an ideal solution for connecting all kinds of LAN network components in a noisy, EMI/RFI environment. Build your home or office network with 1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet. The SF/UTP double shielding features an overall cable shield which provides protection from EMI/RFI noise and electromagnetic interference. This cable meets or exceeds Category 5E performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specifications. The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection. Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables. Flexible and durable Cat5E SF/UTP cable with high bandwidth of up to 350 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming. This fully-functional, high quality cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by lifetime warranty.
• High Quality CAT5E SF/UTP Double Shielded Patch Cable
• Al-Foil and Braid shielded reduces ingress of EMI/RFI interference to ensure cable performance at high frequency levels
• Meets or exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 Specification
• Provides outstanding transmission performance and low signal losses
• Tested to 350 MHz and support 1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• A wired Cat 5E patch cable is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
|• Available Length:||0.5m 1m 1.5m 1.8m 3m 5m 7.5m 10m 15m 20m 30m 50m 75m|
|• Available Gauge:||28AWG 26AWG 24AWG|
|•Conductor:||Bare Copper or Copper Clad Aluminum|
|• Jacket:||PVC, LSZH, LDPE, CMX, CM, CMR, CMP|
|• Packing:||PE bag, Zip bag, Box, Hang card, Blister|
|• Approval:||RoHS Compliant|
• Conductor DC Resistance – 89Ohm/km (maximum)
• Insulation Resistance – 100Ohm/km (minimum)
• Dielectric Strength – 500MV/m
• Propagation Delay – 545ns/100m (maximum)
• Delay Skew – 45ns/100m (maximum)
• Voltage Rating –30V
• Temperature Rating – 80℃
• Operating Temperature Range – -20℃- 80℃
• Storage Temperature Range – -25℃- 85℃
• Approvals – RoHS, CE, UL Compliant
Conductors (4 pairs)
• Conductor Type – 26AWG Bare Copper
• Insulation – HDPE
• Color –White-Orange/Orange, White-Green/Green, White-Blue/Blue, White-Brown/Brown
• Braid – 16/5/0.12 Aluminum Magnesium
• Shield – Aluminum Foil, 100% Coverage
• Jacket – PVC, LSZH, LDPE, CMX, CM, CMR, CMP
O.D. – 5.9±0.2mm
Nominal Transmission Characteristics:
|Frequency||Insertion Loss||NEXT||RL||ACR-N||ACR-F||PS NEXT||PSACR-N||PSACR-F|
Note: The above transmission performance for the 100M, 20±2℃ under the conditions tested.
1.How soon can i get your quotation ?
Within 8 hours if all details are provided well .you can call us at 0086 574 8704 2335 for a urgent inquiry .
2.Can I get a sample for testing ?
FREE sample can be provided soon if quotation are confirmed, shipping fee should paid by yourself.
3.What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) ?
1000 pcs per item or 3000 meter raw cables in a single specification.
4.What is your lead time ?
Our normal delivery time for sample is 3-5 days, and for mass production is 15-25 days.
5.What is your trade term ?
FOB, CIF, EXW, DDU, DDP are all available, we are also able to provide a cheapest and high efficient Transportation solutions for you .
6.What is the payment term ?
For first time, we only accept T/T in deposit, after established stable and good business relationship, we accept L/C and Open Credit (OA), Paypal and West Union are also available.
7.How long is the Product warranty ?
We guarantee all our products a Lifetime Warranty.