High Quality Cat5E U/UTP Unshielded Network Cable is perfect for creating custom length horizontal network cable runs. This cable offers an exceptional value for jobs that require standards compliance at a cost-effective price and meets all of the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specifications. It also offers other features that make it easier to use, save on installation time and expense, and ensure product quality during the installation. This cable features markings in foot or meter, which marks the exact amount of cable remaining in the box, and a wide opening for the pull out design, which reduces tension on the wire as it is pulled during installation. This fully-functional, high quality cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by lifetime warranty.
• High Quality CAT5E U/UTP Unshielded Network Cable
• Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 Specification
• Tested to 350 MHz and support 1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• Foot or Meter marked to show the amount of cable left in the box
|• Available Length:||100m, 305m|
|• Available Gauge:||24AWG Solid|
|•Conductor:||Bare Copper or Copper Clad Aluminum|
|• Jacket:||PVC, LSZH, LDPE, CMX, CM, CMR, CMP|
|• Packing:||Easy Pull Box|
|• Approval:||RoHS Compliant|
• Impedance – 100±15(Ohms) @ 1-100MHz
• DC Resistance Unbalance (%) – Max 2.5
• DC Resistance 20℃ – 9.5 (Ohms/100m)
• Pair-to-Ground Capacitance Unbalance – 330(pF/100M)
• Insulation Resistance – >5000 MΩ*Km
• Dielectric Strength – DC 2500V 2S
• Temperature Rating – 80℃
• Operating Temperature Range – -20℃- 80℃
• Storage Temperature Range – -25℃- 85℃
• Approvals – RoHS, CE, UL Compliant
Conductors (4 pairs)
• Conductor Type – 24AWG Solid Bare Copper
• Insulation – HDPE
• Color – White-Blue/Blue, White-Orange/Orange, White-Green/Green, White-Brown/Brown
• Jacket – PVC, LSZH, LDPE, CMX, CM, CMR, CMP
O.D. – 5.2±0.2mm
Nominal Transmission Characteristics:
|Frequency||RL(min)||IL(min)||DOP(max)||Delay Skew (max)||NEXT(min)||PSNEXT(min)||ACR-F(min)||PSACR-F(min)|
Note: The above transmission performance for the 100M, 20±2℃ under the conditions tested.
1.How soon can i get your quotation ?
Within 8 hours if all details are provided well .you can call us at 0086 574 8704 2335 for a urgent inquiry .
2.Can I get a sample for testing ?
FREE sample can be provided soon if quotation are confirmed, shipping fee should paid by yourself.
3.What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) ?
1000 pcs per item or 3000 meter raw cables in a single specification.
4.What is your lead time ?
Our normal delivery time for sample is 3-5 days, and for mass production is 15-25 days.
5.What is your trade term ?
FOB, CIF, EXW, DDU, DDP are all available, we are also able to provide a cheapest and high efficient Transportation solutions for you .
6.What is the payment term ?
For first time, we only accept T/T in deposit, after established stable and good business relationship, we accept L/C and Open Credit (OA), Paypal and West Union are also available.
7.How long is the Product warranty ?
We guarantee all our products a Lifetime Warranty.