High Quality Cat6 F/UTP Shielded Network Cable is an ideal solution for making a network connecting in a noisy, EMI/RFI environment. This cable meets all of the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specifications. The F/UTP shielding structure provides protection from EMI/RFI noise and electromagnetic interference makes a well Attenuation and Crosstalk performance. This cable features markings in foot or meter, which marks the exact amount of cable remaining in the box, and a wide opening for the pull out design, which reduces tension on the wire as it is pulled during installation. This fully-functional, high quality cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by lifetime warranty.
• High Quality CAT6 F/UTP Shielded Network Cable
• Al-Foil shielded reduces ingress of EMI/RFI interference to ensure cable performance at high frequency levels
• Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 Specification
• Tested to 500 MHz and support 1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• Foot or Meter marked to show the amount of cable left in the box
|• Available Length:||100m, 305m|
|• Available Gauge:||23AWG Solid|
|•Conductor:||Bare Copper or Copper Clad Aluminum|
|• Jacket:||PVC, LSZH, LDPE, CMX, CM, CMR, CMP|
|• Packing:||Easy Pull Box|
|• Approval:||RoHS Compliant|
• Impedance – 100±15(Ohms) @ 1-250MHz
• DC Resistance Unbalance (%) – Max 2.5
• DC Resistance 20℃ – 8.4 (Ohms/100m)
• Pair-to-Ground Capacitance Unbalance – 330(pF/100M)
• Insulation Resistance – >5000 MΩ*Km
• Dielectric Strength – DC 2500V 2S
• Temperature Rating – 80℃
• Operating Temperature Range – -20℃- 80℃
• Storage Temperature Range – -25℃- 85℃
• Approvals – RoHS, CE, UL Compliant
Conductors (4 pairs)
• Conductor Type – 23AWG Solid Bare Copper
• Insulation – HDPE
• Color – White-Blue/Blue, White-Orange/Orange, White-Green/Green, White-Brown/Brown
• Drain Wire – 23AWG Bare Copper
• Shield – Aluminum Foil, 100% Coverage
• Jacket – PVC, LSZH, LDPE, CMX, CM, CMR, CMP
O.D. – 7.0±0.2mm
Nominal Transmission Characteristics:
|Frequency||RL(min)||IL(min)||DOP(max)||Delay Skew (max)||NEXT(min)||PSNEXT(min)||ACR-F(min)||PSACR-F(min)|
Note: The above transmission performance for the 100M, 20±2℃ under the conditions tested.
1.How soon can i get your quotation ?
Within 8 hours if all details are provided well .you can call us at 0086 574 8704 2335 for a urgent inquiry .
2.Can I get a sample for testing ?
FREE sample can be provided soon if quotation are confirmed, shipping fee should paid by yourself.
3.What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) ?
1000 pcs per item or 3000 meter raw cables in a single specification.
4.What is your lead time ?
Our normal delivery time for sample is 3-5 days, and for mass production is 15-25 days.
5.What is your trade term ?
FOB, CIF, EXW, DDU, DDP are all available, we are also able to provide a cheapest and high efficient Transportation solutions for you .
6.What is the payment term ?
For first time, we only accept T/T in deposit, after established stable and good business relationship, we accept L/C and Open Credit (OA), Paypal and West Union are also available.
7.How long is the Product warranty ?
We guarantee all our products a Lifetime Warranty.