High Quality Cat6 U/UTP Unshielded Flat Patch Cable is perfect for connecting all kinds of LAN network components, such as PCs, Computer Servers, Printers, Routers, Switch Boxes, Network Media Players, NAS, VOIP Phones, POE devices, etc. Build your home or office network with 1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet. This cable meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA -568-C.2 specifications. The Flat Ethernet cables are super flexible and much easier to be managed when run under the carpet, doors, rotating arms and drawers or along walls. The flat design helps avoid tangled cords and saves space. The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection. Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables. This fully-functional, high quality cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by lifetime warranty.
• High Quality CAT6 U/UTP Unshielded Flat Patch Cable
• The flat cable design makes the cabling flexible and easy at tight spaces
• Meets or exceeds TIA/EIA -568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 Specification
• Provides outstanding transmission performance and low signal losses
• Tested to 500 MHz and support 1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• A wired Cat 6 patch cable is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
|• Available Length:||0.5m 1m 1.5m 1.8m 3m 5m 7.5m 10m 15m 20m 30m|
|• Available Gauge:||32AWG 30AWG|
|•Conductor:||Bare Copper or Copper Clad Aluminum|
|• Jacket:||PVC, LSZH, LDPE, CMX, CM, CMR, CMP|
|• Packing:||PE bag, Zip bag, Box, Hang card, Blister|
|• Approval:||RoHS Compliant|
• Conductor DC Resistance – 93.8 Ohm/km (maximum)
• Insulation Resistance –100 Ohm/km (minimum)
• Capacitance – 5600pf/100m
• Propagation Delay –545ns/100m (maximum)
• Delay Skew – 45ns/100m (maximum)
• Voltage Rating –30V
• Temperature Rating – 80℃
• Operating Temperature Range – -20℃- 80℃
• Storage Temperature Range – -25℃- 85℃
• Approvals – RoHS, CE, UL Compliant
Conductors (4 pairs)
• Conductor Type – 32AWG Bare Copper
• Insulation – HDPE
• Color – White/Orange, White/Green, White/Blue, White/Brown
• Jacket – PVC, LSZH, LDPE, CMX, CM, CMR, CMP
O.D. – 1.5±0.2*6.2±0.2mm
Nominal Transmission Characteristics:
|Frequency||Insertion Loss||NEXT||RL||ACR-N||ACR-F||PS NEXT||PSACR-N||PSACR-F|
Note: The above transmission performance for the 100M, 20±2℃ under the conditions tested.
1.How soon can i get your quotation ?
Within 8 hours if all details are provided well .you can call us at 0086 574 8704 2335 for a urgent inquiry .
2.Can I get a sample for testing ?
FREE sample can be provided soon if quotation are confirmed, shipping fee should paid by yourself.
3.What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) ?
1000 pcs per item or 3000 meter raw cables in a single specification.
4.What is your lead time ?
Our normal delivery time for sample is 3-5 days, and for mass production is 15-25 days.
5.What is your trade term ?
FOB, CIF, EXW, DDU, DDP are all available, we are also able to provide a cheapest and high efficient Transportation solutions for you .
6.What is the payment term ?
For first time, we only accept T/T in deposit, after established stable and good business relationship, we accept L/C and Open Credit (OA), Paypal and West Union are also available.
7.How long is the Product warranty ?
We guarantee all our products a Lifetime Warranty.